Novelist Dänna Wilberg has done it again. Book two in her Grace Simms Trilogy is just around the corner, and you can be part of the exciting journey to publication of The Grey Door.
Take a peek into the private life of psychotherapist Grace Simms. You won’t be stalking her. But who is—still?
Do you enjoy romance? Suspense? Do you want to better understand relationships? Then The Grey Door is for you—a great summer read. Plan to pack this novel for your plane trip. Get ready to take it to the beach. Better yet, reserve some time to curl up on your couch and open the pages. See where characters like Jess Bartell, Becky Jensen, and Wild Defoe are taking the story. You won’t put the book down.
So much suspense is ahead. At Pretty Road Press, we are getting inquiries when book two will be ready. It’s hard to wait for the June 16 release date, but we’re going to make it easier for Dänna Wilberg fans. You can experience some portion of The Grey Door all though spring: March, April and May.
Pretty Road Press has opened a window for a Reader’s Bundle package that will prepare you for the official release of The Grey Door on June 16. It’s the best deal you will find for The Grey Door. You can take some sneak peeks right away and end up with an autographed book in your hand on June 16.
The cover price for The Grey Door will be $16, but you can obtain a seven-part bundle package to The Grey Door for just $11.99 (before tax and shipping). That’s 25 percent off the cover price for readers who will also enjoy a multitude of other bundled freebies.
But the Reader’s Bundle is only available during a short month-long window. It kicks off on Valentine’s Day and continues through March 31 to culminate with Danna Wilberg’s appearance at the Left Coast Crime conference in Portland, Oregon.
To order, click on the Reader’s Bundle pictured at right. Enjoy the following benefits of the Reader’s Bundle leading up to and including the publication of The Grey Door:
- A preview of the first chapter of The Grey Door, delivered within seven days of your order.
- An exclusive reveal of the commissioned cover painting for The Grey Door by noted Sacramento-area artist Jim Marxen, plus a post card of the painting sent with your book.
- Three newsletters (March, April and May) featuring news, interviews, reader tips, and book teases leading up the book release of The Grey Door on June 16.
- Three collectible greeting cards (with envelopes) featuring artwork from the Grace Simms Trilogy.
- An autographed version of the paperback version of The Grey Door, a $16 value, delivered June 16.
- A set of book-group, discussion questions to help you further enjoy the intricacies of The Grey Door.
- A personal VIP invitation to one of Dänna Wilberg’s in-person book events.
This is a limited time offer for Dänna Wilberg’s biggest fans. Click on the photo at right to order.